Wilmington Historical Landmark Run
- Sunday, 1/20/19, 10:00 AM
- Banning Recreation Center, 1331 Eubank Ave, Wilmington, CA 90744
- Ignorant Fart; Semper Fido; I Don't Swallow
- Running shoes, a whistle, and a thirst for the golden nectar.
From the 710 Fwy exit PCH and go west, continue west and then make a left on Eubank and park at the Senior Center.
From 110 Fwy exit PCH and go east, continue east and then make a right on Eubank and park at the Senior center.
- From the hares:
Yes Wilmington has history (and herstory), and to prove it we will run a trail there because, to the best of my knowledge, it's been a while since we've run in this ghetto, so why not?
We will start at the Recreational (Senior) Center, the trail will take us past the Banning Museum, the Drum Barracks, the Civil War Museum, and who knows what else? (Sorry BiCun, there is an entry fee for the 1350 Club).
A to B trail with a beer check or 2, you may want to bring some extra cash on trail to purchase oranges or peanuts! The turkey trail will be stroller friendly and the entire trail is generally pet-friendly.
- Red West Pizza, 614 Pacific Coast Hwy, Wilmington, CA 90744