The Long Beach kennel was founded over 30 years ago. We run Thursday evening during Spring/Summer & Sunday morning in the Fall/Winter. We often have an attendance of 75+. Visitors & Virgins are always welcome! Your run donation covers Hare essentials, pre– and post–run beer/soda/munchies. Please bring a vessel for your beverage. We hope to see you at LBH3. On On!!!
Join us for our Hash Memorial Service on Friday, October 12th
- Thursday, 9/27/18, 6:30 PM
- 7780 Center Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Butt Broke-Her, Backstreet Blowjob, and Hairy Twatter
- $5 for the run
Costumes, money, ID, headlamp, run bag, vessel, virgins, low expectations, a good sense of humor, and a THIRST FOR BEER!!
LFH at the top level of the Bella Terra Mall Parking Structure, which is catty-corner to Old World. (Don’t park at Old World!)
- From the hares:
It’s time for the Anal Oktoberfest Run! Grab your Lederhosen and Dirndls and get ready for a good time! This is our 9th year in a row doing this, so we’re almost done working out all of the kinks. Almost.
OnOn will be at Old World Village:
- Do NOT drink beer in their parking lot when you go there. You will be seen and you will not be allowed inside.
- Coupons: https://www.groupon.com/deals/old-world-german-restaurant-20
- $19 for the Family Night Oktoberfest Package for Two, Valid Wednesday to Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. What do you get for nineteen dollars fräulein‽ You get two LARGE beers und two bratwurst!
- Old World Village, 7561 Center Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647