The Long Beach kennel was founded over 30 years ago. We run Thursday evening during Spring/Summer & Sunday morning in the Fall/Winter. We often have an attendance of 75+. Visitors & Virgins are always welcome! Your run donation covers Hare essentials, pre– and post–run beer/soda/munchies. Please bring a vessel for your beverage. We hope to see you at LBH3. On On!!!
Octoberfest Ⅹ Run
- Thursday, 9/26/19, 6:30 PM
- Carson Silver Line Station, 705-719 W Carson St, Carson, CA 90745
- Butt Broke Her, Ass Hunt Her, Hairy Twat Her, HR Buff'n'stuf Her, Backstreet BJ-her
- $5 for the run
- Das Oktoberfest scheisse und deine licht
Find your way to the 110 and Carson street offramp. Get off at Carson St and take an immediate right into the Carson Silver Line Station (Park and Ride). LFH
- From the hares:
At this time...Your Oktoberfest Nazi will be making his tenth straight appearance, so don you best lederhosen and your lust for bier, brats and a very shitty trail. Pack your rucksacks with festive items and don't forget your licht.
- Alpine Village Restaurant, 833 W Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA 90502